Tuscarora Country Club was established in 1957 and opened for play in 1959. The course is a par 72 with four sets of tees ranging from 5167 yards for the women to 6715 yards for the men and was designed by golf course architect Gene Hamm. The greens were converted to MiniVerde which is a ultra-dwarf Bermudagrass in August 2011. The club is open year round with a core golfing season from March to September. Tee times are not necessary during the week for the member’s convenience.